Fill in the caption to make Rodin’s famous sculpture The Thinker into a Design Thinker. There is a great new book to be won, plus fame and glory. Submit your work before Sunday the 30th of April. The winner will be informed by email on Thursday the 4th of May. Good luck!
One lucky winner will receive the new book that’s a ‘smart and practical primer on design thinking’: Transformations: 7 Roles to Drive Change by Design by Joyce Yee, Emma Jefferies and Kamil Michlewski.
How to enter
Imagine what amazingly funny, creative, original thoughts a design thinker would be thinking. Please keep it clean obviously.
Download the picture [Thinker to Design Thinker Competition] and fill in the caption. If you happen to get any issues downloading the file, please let us know and we can send you the .pdf by email.
Email your caption and picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
One entry per person – or up to 3 if you’re really funny.
Tell your friends to enter too.
The small print: Caption Competition Rules
1. Anyone aged 18 or over can enter, excluding employees or agents of Design Thinkers Academy or anyone professionally connected to this competition.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. To enter visit www.designthinkersacademy.co.uk and click on the Caption Competition blogpost to enter our caption competition.
4. Entries must be sent via email using email@example.com.
5. This promotion is open from 00.01am on the 6th of April 2017 until 11.59pm on 30th of April 2017. The winner will be informed via email on Thursday the 4th of May.
6. Maximum of 3 entries per person
7. Entrants must submit work that is original, not copied from others, and must not violate the rights of any other person or entity, or the work will be withdrawn.
8. The best entries will be uploaded to the Design Thinkers Academy website and social media platforms.
9. The Prize is a copy of the recently published book Transformations: 7 Roles to Drive Change by Design and will be delivered to the winner by post.
10. Design Thinkers Academy will inform the winner by mail and ask for an address to send the book to.
11. Design Thinkers Academy will shortlist and pick the winners.
12. Entries will be judged on how funny they are, how creative, original and relevant.
The competition is now closed. We picked our winner (“The most important things are not things”) and informed him via email. Keep an eye out for the next one by signing up to our newsletter!
Have a look at some of the entries we received below.